Depression and suicidal thoughts and demonic strongholds

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I'm asking for prayers for my daughter, she's ### years old. And the enemy is really after her and trying to stop God's calling on her life. She has been struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts, and it got really bad to the point we had to have her admitted. One night I couldn't sleep and I went in there to check on her she was dressed in all black from head to toe, and that was very surprising to me that's not how she is. She's always full of life and love. She got out of the hospital ### days ago and everything was seeming like it was better. But then it went South. I'm not really sure exactly specifically what to ask for but I know I definitely want you to join my faith and praying for my daughter thank you
Just prayed for this. You are loved. Amen🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Demonic attack on my son leading to depression and suicidal thoughts be reversed. He is called ### and he is ### years old.
Replies
10
Views
432
I am extremely depressed and have no passion whatsoever to live. I recently started getting suicidal thoughts but I know it’s against Jesus will so I don’t want to do it. Please pray for me, in Jesus name I ask for healing. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
382
I am asking. For prayer for my daughter ### who is battling depression and suicidal thoughts. God, we need you right now this very minute. Lord ### is a believer and she needs strength and courage to fight. So I ask for prayer as I intercede on her behalf. Asking God to destroy the Yoke of...
Replies
8
Views
427
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,241
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom