Demonic attacks

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a stop to creepy, demonic attacks that have occurred as a result of me being involved in the occult years ago. I am a Christian now but they are still persisting. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
112
I have been experiencing certain demonic attacks for years due to time that I spent in the new age (even though I returned back to Christ years ago). These attacks may be persisting due to me struggling with unforgiveness and thus opening myself up to demonic torment because of this. Well, I am...
Replies
10
Views
154
I have been experiencing certain demonic attacks for years due to time that I spent in the new age (even though I returned back to Christ years ago). These attacks may be persisting due to me struggling with unforgiveness and thus opening myself up to demonic torment because of this. Well, I am...
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,751
Messages
16,814,669
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom