Deliverance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rosie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rosie

Guest
Dear Heavenly Father, deliver me from this spirit of depression that is trying to come against me and draw me away from the work You have given me to do. In Jesus name I ask this. Amen
 
Lord, please help ### on her depressed situation. Please help her on the working condition will not let her down. Please bless her and her work. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Lord I pray for ### today that she is broken free of the chains of depression. Take those chains and put them on your back, Lord, help her realize that you love her no matter what. Lord, heal her of any pain or hurt she has. Help her know she is beautiful no matter what. Lord, take her hand and show her how much you love her. Show her if she puts your trust in you there is no need for depression. Lord, make it clear that she needs you to be the center of her life, that she needs to rely on you and know that everything you do is for a reason and things happen and change and every person needs to know that you are the only way we can handle it. Lord, you are good and I ask you to take the chains of ### today to put all her faith in you that you will provide a healthy, happy life free of depression <3 amen
 
Lord God heal this person from his

depression. Lift the veil from over

his eyes. May he have a calm

spirit, and be healed in Jesus name

I pray
 
Dear God,

I ask that you lift away this cloud of depression upon ###. Please cast away any negative feelings, and fill ### with peace, happiness and joy. Increase her belief, hope and faith in You. Thanks. Amen
 
He gives power to the weak,
And to those who have no might He increases strength.

Isaiah 40: 29
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying that someone can touch an agreement with me for protection from Yahweh, His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. I need deliverance from diabolical pacts, blood sacrifices, and rituals of all types of witchcraft. I am a targeted individual, and I believe I have been targeted by the...
Replies
9
Views
191
Hi I need deliverance for my life from adultery since ### till now I am fighting to be free but after a certain time I fail again I tried my best and I am tired of my self always going in front of the almighty God apologizing And I have prayed for my self a lot of times and there is a time I...
Replies
10
Views
124
Heavenly father i lift up my son ### to you. Lord I ask for deliverance in his case this week. Lord please be the judge and set him free. I believe in you and trust you, I know that you will never leave nor forsake me, with you all things are possible. Lord cover him with your the blood of...
Replies
12
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom