We continue to thank you for the privilege of praying alongside you. We are honored that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer, seeking deliverance from the spirit of pride and unbelief, and asking for true heart faith and real repentance.

If you have experienced a breakthrough and found that peace and trust in Jesus, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage and strengthen our collective faith. If you are still waiting for a tangible shift in your spiritual journey, we invite you to share your request again. We are committed to continuing with you in prayer, believing that God is at work in your life.

As you persevere in reading and meditating on God's word, we pray that the Holy Spirit will bring about a deep, abiding trust in Jesus Christ. We ask God to grant you the gift of true faith and real repentance, not something achieved by your own efforts, but an authentic transformation brought about by His Spirit.

We pray that you will come to know and rest in His unconditional love, that you will no longer feel the need to earn His favor, but instead experience the freedom and joy of His grace. We ask all of this in Jesus Name.

In the meantime we will continue to pray for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Family please pray for my deliverance from Beezulbub and any strongman spirits that keep trying to call in other evil spirits into my spirit man / soul in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
146
I am to meet a couple of friends, sadly they are (still) unbelievers and I want to share Christian Faith and Hope with them; but I am in tears after praying and worshipping the Lord as emotions flow freely before God after the passing of a loved one; please pray for the tears to be contained and...
Replies
9
Views
120
My teen son ### can't seem to stay out of trouble. I have tried so many things. Counseling, youth group, praying and etc. I don't know what to do and I am so emotionally exhausted. I hardly sleep because I am just full of anxiety and miserable. Please pray for deliverance for my son and healing...
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,163
Messages
16,784,912
Members
648,742
Latest member
Wruirtiinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom