Sparklee

Beloved of All
Thankful for Your Power over Death, Hell and the Grave, Father, pray for deliverance in the name of Jesus we Humbly ask Father that You would release resurrection power into ### P life. Let the power that created the world and raised Jesus from the dead flow into ### P life, breaking the darkness (Genesis 1:2; Acts 2:32; John 16:7-8). Please for the sake of the children let the power of Your Light extinguish darkness in this families lives (Eph 4:23, Rom12:2,21, 2 Corinthians 1:3-4; Psalm 86:17; Isaiah 12:1, 49:10, 51:3, 12, 52:9; 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17). Lord ask that You would empower her husband to face and deal with the pressures of life (experience peace passes understanding). Please continually reveal Yourself to this family as the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort. Let Your mercy and comfort flow into the families life (2 Corinthians 1:3-4, 8-9). Father pray that ### will forever know and understand that there is hope and deliverance for her. Deliver her from hopelessness and despair concerning the battle. Protect this family from All of Satan's lies of hopelessness. Cause ### to constantly be aware that deliverance belongs to Him she is delivered through Jesus Christ (John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Mark 10:51-52). Father, ask You to cut the family off/(&or deliver anyone) from anyone that would bring harm, destruction. Ask that You would keep mature believers involved in and continue to send believers into this families life who will love and minister to them. Give to them a burden to help the family (Psalm 1:1; Proverbs 1:10-18). Lord, I ask You to strengthen and enlarge the family support system. Grant them hope, peace, and grace. Give them the wisdom that they need to minister to them. Pour out on them a spirit of persevering prayer for them.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Family please pray for my deliverance from Beezulbub and any strongman spirits that keep trying to call in other evil spirits into my spirit man / soul in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
146
My teen son ### can't seem to stay out of trouble. I have tried so many things. Counseling, youth group, praying and etc. I don't know what to do and I am so emotionally exhausted. I hardly sleep because I am just full of anxiety and miserable. Please pray for deliverance for my son and healing...
Replies
9
Views
133
Dear one listen to the prophet, and your deliverance will come. First of all you know how much I love you beloved. With that said I told you that your so called family would come to betray you, and they have. For even the Lord Jesus Christ said the following, "And ye shall be betrayed both by...
Replies
9
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom