Deliverance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_

Servant of All
Dear All,

I have been having quite a challenging time, I am two months behind on my rent and have, the deadline was two weeks ago, the second deadline with an ~30% penalty was yesterday. I have no money in my account and have gone several days without proper food as a self-funded foreign student with a heart full of dreams who has faced numerous challenges here.

I have gone in and out of clinical depression, I have had very huge up's and downs both spiritually and emotionally/mentally/physically which have affected my life in adverse ways over the past months.

I am at a crossroads right now but I always feel like I struggle with fear, deep dread and unbelief..I know God will see me through this even if I can't see a way through. Seeing as he has brought me this far..it's just a miracle. It's like despite everything I have been held in some kind of net that has broken my fall from the top of a huge cedar to the forest floor.

I know he has a plan for me. Please keep me in your prayers.

Please stand with me.
 
Dennis, you faith for deliverance has saved you. I believe that Challenges come to strengthen and toughen our faith in whom we serve. God shall supply all your needs. Amen
 
Abba the prayer is asking for deliverance & I praise You for that is the business Your in! ThankYou Jesus for giving wisdom & understanding to be a good steward with all the blessings received from Your gracious hand of mercy! Praise God for the victories are Yours! InJesus Name Amen
 
Father, I pray that this young man will grow to become so strong in Christ that it will take much more than this to upset him. You want us to grow in grace, I pray that this will cause him to really know You & the fellowship of Your sufferings, to know Your power. Give him rest in the midst of the storm. Give him the heart of Caleb to say, 'God is with me.' I pray that he will spend time in worship & prayer until You have a greater impact on his mind & emotions through Christ in his inner man than the things he faces externally. Thank You for helping him to finish his schooling & blessing all his endeavors. I pray that many will begin to help him financially as You have asked us to do for each other.

11 Let us therefore be zealous and exert ourselves and strive diligently to enter that rest [of God, to know and experience it for ourselves], that no one may fall or perish by the same kind of unbelief and disobedience [into which those in the wilderness fell].

Philippians 4:6-7

Amplified Bible (AMP)

6 Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition ([a]definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.

7 And God’s peace [shall be yours, that [b]tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall [c]garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I need deliverance for my life from adultery since ### till now I am fighting to be free but after a certain time I fail again I tried my best and I am tired of my self always going in front of the almighty God apologizing And I have prayed for my self a lot of times and there is a time I...
Replies
10
Views
124
For a couple of years I have experienced what seems like workplace harassment, targeting and sabotage from one of my supervisors. I have complained to my superiors and although they acknowledge the problem they do nothing about it. I believe God sent me to this forsaken place and is telling me...
Replies
12
Views
183
I am praying that someone can touch an agreement with me for protection from Yahweh, His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. I need deliverance from diabolical pacts, blood sacrifices, and rituals of all types of witchcraft. I am a targeted individual, and I believe I have been targeted by the...
Replies
9
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom