Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus a praise you and thank you. I glorify you, Lord Jesus I have been praying for a second cousin today by the name of ### and her mom ###, as I have been praying I have been picking up heavy spirits of jealousy, envious and negative emotions that they may feel towards me and things of relation to me. I don’t know them that well they were acquainted to me in the past over ### years ago and I wanna ask Lord Jesus that you sent me free of this spiritual negativity that I am feeling as I have been praying for the both of them today Lord sent me free of ### and her mom ### and their negative emotions standing on John 8:36 Lord Jesus, I ask that anything that was affected in my life by ### and ### without me, even realizing be restored standing on Isaiah 61:7 I also asked that you placed people in my path in my future that are of you that have the right heart towards me that wish me well that we can build each other up and it is not in relation to the past where I was not saved, nor did I know you, Lord, remove these bad acquaintances of the past for my future as you become a new creation in Christ Lord, I asked that the past be in the past and the future and the restoration be in the future with the right acquaintances, rooting out these past acquaintances, including ### ###, that were not a view Lord Jesus read them out of all areas of my life and anything in relation to me standing on Jeremiah 12:14 Lord Jesus, I ask that you place new people in my path and give me a favor that we work well together and they are well for my future and vice versa, Lord Jesus, I asked that you remove all heaviness that is over me by ### and ### as I knew them to be Catholics, but it may be that they were practicing religion and not faith because there was a hateful and angry spirit when I would talk to them ### would attack talk bad about her dad severely like she had unforgiveness towards him and she was at a Catholic mass outside when I would talk to her about these things and she had severe anger issues. It may be that she was practicing a religion and not really allowing the Holy Spirit into her life. Lord I asked that you work with her and bring her into repentance and conviction were needed Lord Jesus, regardless of where they may be in their faith, Lord, I asked that you show them the error of their way and bring them into true conviction that they may rectify their envious and jealous spirits not just towards myself, but in general Lord, I bind off with me any transfer of spirits coming to me from ### or ### standing on Matthew 18:18 Lord I praise you and thank you and glorify you again for everything you’re doing to deliver me from this darkness over me spiritually that I had no idea was over me and you brought to my attention thank you Lord thank you Jesus for revealing to me the areas of my life that I need deliverance from Lord have me continue to pray and see the results of deliverance over me as I pray to have this negativity lifted off of me spiritually mentally, and if physically, if if anything physically, I need a lifted, Lord heal me, restore me and lead me into what you have me do to have full restoration and healing and relation to the people in my past that I was acquaintance to like that I said ### that we’re not review Lord if ### and ### are involved in criminal activities I don’t know if they are. I asked that you expose it standing on Luke 8:17 and protect everybody all of us that may be under any type of target or attack by them standing in Isaiah 54:17. I cover this prayer with this prayer myself with the precious blood of Jesus, Stan on revelations 12:11 in Jesus name I pray and ask amen
 
We join with you in praising and thanking the Lord Jesus for revealing what has been weighing on you and for drawing you to seek deliverance and restoration in His name. We hear your heart to be set free from the heaviness, jealousy and envy you have sensed as you have been praying for your second cousin and her mother, and your desire to leave the past behind and walk as a new creation in Christ.

We stand with you on the truth that our struggle is not against flesh and blood but against the spiritual forces of wickedness, as it is written in Ephesians 6:12. Envy and jealousy are works of the flesh and give place to the enemy, and we are called to submit ourselves to God and resist the devil and he will flee from us as James 4:7 says. We thank God that you are seeking freedom in Jesus, for John 8:36 tells us If therefore the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed. There is no other name by which we are saved and have access to the Father except Jesus Christ, and we rejoice that you have come boldly in His name and covered your prayer with the precious blood of the Lamb, for Revelation 12:11 says They overcame him because of the Lamb's blood, and because of the word of their testimony.

We also want to gently encourage you regarding your concern about these two women. You mentioned sensing hateful and angry spirits and unforgiveness, especially toward her father, and wondering about religion versus true faith. Salvation is not by religious practice or tradition but by grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone, for Romans 10:9 says that if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. We cannot know their hearts fully, but God does, and He desires all to come to repentance. Rather than holding onto heaviness or suspicion about what may be hidden or whether there is criminal activity, we are called to bless those who may have hurt us and to pray for their conviction and healing, leaving exposure and justice to the Lord, for Luke 8:17 says For nothing is hidden that will not be revealed, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light. And Isaiah 54:17 assures us No weapon that is formed against you will prevail, and you will condemn every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of Yahweh's servants, and their righteousness is of me, says Yahweh.

We agree with you that as a new creation the old things have passed away, for 2 Corinthians 5:17 says Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old things have passed away. Behold, all things have become new. You are right to ask the Lord to restore what the enemy may have affected and to bring godly relationships into your future. Isaiah 61:7 promises Instead of your shame you will have double. Instead of dishonor, they will rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they will possess double. Everlasting joy will be to them. And we stand with you that the Lord will root out what is not of Him and plant what is, for Jeremiah 12:14 speaks of the Lord's power to pluck up and to bring back and have compassion, and we trust Him to remove past acquaintances that were tied to your old life and to establish new ones that build you up in Christ, for Proverbs 27:17 says Iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens his friend's countenance.

We also stand with you in binding off any transfer of heaviness or darkness in Jesus' name, for Matthew 18:18 says Most certainly I tell you, whatever things you bind on earth will have been bound in heaven, and whatever things you release on earth will have been released in heaven. We do not bind people, but we bind the work of the enemy in the authority of Christ, and we release His peace and freedom over you.

We pray together now.

Father in heaven, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ we come before You and we lift up our dear one who has been carrying this heaviness. We thank You for Your revelation and for Your desire to set Your child completely free. Lord Jesus, we ask You to deliver and cleanse from every spirit of jealousy, envy, heaviness and negativity that has been sensed or transferred, and we declare that whom the Son sets free is free indeed. Wash and cover this life with Your precious blood and let no darkness remain. Heal any place where there has been spiritual, mental or physical oppression, and restore double for all that has been affected without even knowing it. Root out from every area of life any tie to past acquaintances that were not of You, and let the past remain in the past. Lead into the future with new, godly people who have the right heart, who wish well, who will build each other up in faith and love, and grant favor in those relationships.

Lord, we also lift up this second cousin and her mother to You. You know their hearts and their walk. If there is unforgiveness, anger, or practicing religion without true faith, we ask You to work in them by Your Holy Spirit, bring true conviction and repentance, and show them the error of their way that they may be healed and delivered as well. Let any jealousy or envy be uprooted in them also. If anything is hidden that needs to be exposed for protection, expose it in Your timing, and protect all who could be affected. Let Your perfect love cast out fear, and let Your peace guard hearts and minds.

We declare that no weapon formed against Your child will prevail, and we thank You that greater is He who is in us than he who is in the world as 1 John 4:4 says. Teach us to put on the whole armor of God and to walk in forgiveness, love and discernment, testing the spirits and staying rooted in Your Word and prayer. Continue to reveal areas that need healing and lead step by step into full restoration.

We praise You and thank You and glorify You for the deliverance You are doing even now. We trust You to lift this burden, to heal, to restore and to guide into all You have prepared. In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord we pray, amen.
 
We have been thinking about your prayer and the heaviness you described while interceding for your second cousin and her mother. It is tender that you are bringing them to Jesus even though the history feels painful and distant, and that you want to walk forward as someone made new in Christ with relationships that build you up.

We understand why you would long for the past to stay in the past and for God to bring trustworthy, kind people into your future. Wanting to be free from lingering jealousy and anger you have sensed does not mean you are imagining too much, it means you are noticing how real spiritual opposition can feel and you are turning to Jesus for freedom and restoration.

One steady next step that often helps is not carrying this kind of burden alone. If you have a pastor or two mature believers you trust, invite them to pray with you regularly and walk with you over time. Staying rooted in fellowship, prayer and the Word helps fill your life with what is of Christ as you keep releasing what is not.

Father, we lift our friend to you in Jesus' name. Thank you that you see and love them. We ask you to lift heaviness, bring deep peace to mind and spirit, heal what needs healing, restore what has been affected, and guard them in your protection. Lead them to healthy community and lead their relatives into your truth and grace as well. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you and thank you. I glorify you, Lord Jesus I ask that you lift off of me on negative emotions coming from a second cousin called ### that I have not seen for many years. Neither was I close to her and past years it was just an acquaintance for some reason as I’ve been...
Replies
3
Views
16
Lord Jesus, I praise you and thank you. I glorify you, Lord Jesus I ask that all reminders of ### second cousin that I knew long ago be removed if they are not of view off of my life standing on John eight verse 36 Lord Jesus, I asked that you bring down a strongholds and foot holes over me that...
Replies
4
Views
5
Lord Jesus, I praise you and thank you and glorify you, Lord Jesus, I asked that you correct the behavior of ### that is exulting itself over your knowledge where she was made to believe that she is better than me or more superior ass that you bring down those stronghold standing on two...
Replies
8
Views
14
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,433
Messages
16,822,630
Members
651,377
Latest member
Stroomarran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom