Weotoreth
Disciple of Prayer
Lord Jesus, I praise you and thank you and glorify you, Lord Jesus, I asked that you correct the behavior of ### that is exulting itself over your knowledge where she was made to believe that she is better than me or more superior ass that you bring down those stronghold standing on two Corinthians verse 10 3 to 5 Lord I also asked that you heal my emotions my life from anywhere where ### oppressed me with these ideals standing on Isaiah 61 seven Lord Jesus, I asked that you sent me free of any hindrance any hatred any negativity that comes to me from the emotions of ### standing on John 836 Lord I also asked that you bind off of me any transfer of spirits that may be coming to me from ### standing on Matthew 1818 Lord Jesus, ### is a practicer of witchcraft or was as well as her mom as her sister and I don’t know if her brother, but if any of them are practicing witchcraft over myself or anyone else I asked that you canceled it standing on my Kia 512 Lord Jesus restore me, heal me. Send your angels to a cap on me as a shoulder protection against any attack from ### Sanon, Psalm 91 and Isaiah 5919 I cover myself and this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus standing on revelations 1211 in Jesus name I pray and ask amen

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.