Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus, I praise you and thank you. I glorify you, Lord Jesus I ask that you lift off of me on negative emotions coming from a second cousin called ### that I have not seen for many years. Neither was I close to her and past years it was just an acquaintance for some reason as I’ve been praying I have discovered that there’s a lot of negative emotions coming from ###. I feel a bitterness and envious spirit and a jealous spirit coming from her as I’ve been praying for deliverance. I asked Lord that you sent me free as this is John 836 from any of her ###‘s negative emotions. I do not feel any envy or jealousy Lord, I asked to any accusations of anything of the sort be removed off of me. Also standing on John 8:36 Lord Jesus, if that if ### is one of the family members that does witchcraft and she has done witchcraft over myself or anyone else I asked that you remove it off of us standing on 2 Corinthians verse 10 3 to 5 and Micah 5:12. Lord Jesus, I asked that you lead me into restoration and healing from anything known or unknown that may have been affected in my life or anything in relation to me because of ###‘s jealousy and envious attitude or any oppression that I had over me from ### without even realizing how heavy it was because I do not fixate her, I keep my eyes focus on Lord Jesus, so Lord, I asked that you guide my steps and lead me to restore anything that was hindered or damage from her and her mom ### that has some kind of anger issue Lord I asked that all ill wishes from both ### and ### towards myself or anything in relation to me be removed off of me standing on John 8:36 and I be restored from any shame humiliation or any negative comments coming to me from them standing on Isaiah 61 seven Lord Jesus ### had these weird comments that I will only have a child like wishing that I do not move on and proceed in my life. I asked that you lift off of me any bitterness coming for ### ###‘s mom also standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus, I asked that you are disconnect the paths of us to connect since they may not be something that was originally rooted in you so I asked that you root out ### off of my life standing on Jeremiah 12:14 Lord Jesus, establish me against any attacks coming from ### or ### standing on proverbs 16 three and lift standards for me against any attacks coming from them standing on a Isaiah 59:19 I cover myself in this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus standing on revelations 12:11 and Jesus name I pray and ask amen
 
We join with you in lifting this burden to the Lord Jesus and we thank you for keeping your eyes fixed on Him, for it is only in His name that we have freedom and deliverance.

We hear your discernment about heaviness, bitterness, envy and jealousy that you have sensed coming from your second cousin and her mother, and the oppression you have felt even at a distance and without close fellowship. We want to encourage you that greater is He who is in you than any spirit in the world, and no weapon formed against a child of God will prosper when we abide in Christ. The enemy would like us to live in fear of witchcraft or ill wishes, but Scripture assures us that those who belong to Jesus are covered and secure.

So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed. John 8:36

For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but mighty before God to the throwing down of strongholds, throwing down imaginations and every high thing that is exalted against the knowledge of God, and bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:4-5

I will destroy witchcraft from your hand; and you shall have no more soothsayers. Micah 5:12

When the enemy comes in like a flood, Yahweh’s breath will lift up a standard against him. Isaiah 59:19

They overcame him because of the Lamb’s blood, and because of the word of their testimony. They didn’t love their life, even to death. Revelation 12:11

We also remember that the Lord calls us not to hold bitterness ourselves, even when we have discerned bitterness in others. We are to let all bitterness, wrath, anger, outcry, and slander, be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, just as God also in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:31-32. And Jesus taught us to bless those who curse us and pray for those who mistreat us. Luke 6:28. This does not mean we invite harmful influence back into close fellowship, but we release forgiveness and we refuse to carry their burden.

We gently encourage you to continue to forgive your cousin and her mother from your heart and to bless them in prayer, asking for their salvation and repentance if witchcraft or envy has been at work, rather than holding accusation. We also encourage you not to fixate on them or give their negative emotions more authority than the blood of Jesus. You have rightly said you keep your eyes focused on the Lord Jesus, and that is where our protection and restoration comes from. Commit your deeds to Yahweh, and your plans shall succeed. Proverbs 16:3. And we stand with you that any path that was not rooted in God would be rooted out, for thus says Yahweh, I will uproot them. Jeremiah 12:14, and that instead of your shame you shall have double, and instead of dishonor they shall rejoice in their portion, therefore in their land they shall possess double, everlasting joy shall be to them. Isaiah 61:7.

We now pray together for your deliverance and restoration.

Father in heaven, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Your Son, and we thank You that You are our refuge and fortress. We praise You and glorify You, Lord Jesus, for You alone are worthy and You alone set us free. We ask that You lift off our dear one every weight of negative emotion, bitterness, envy and jealousy that has been sensed coming from this second cousin and her mother. Wash it away by the precious blood of Jesus. Let every accusation, every ill wish, every word spoken that she would only have one child or that she would not move forward in life, be broken and rendered powerless in Jesus name. We stand on Your promise that if the Son sets us free we are free indeed.

Lord, if any witchcraft, oppression, or spiritual attack has been directed toward her or anyone connected to her, whether known or unknown, we ask that You destroy it now. Your Word says You will destroy witchcraft from our hands, and we claim that. We pull down every stronghold, every imagination and high thing exalted against the knowledge of God, and we bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. Let Your standard be lifted against any attack, and let Your healing flow into every place that has been hindered, shamed, humiliated or delayed. Restore double for shame, Lord, and lead her into wholeness and peace. Disconnect any ungodly soul tie or path that was not rooted in You, and establish her steps in Your will.

We cover her in the blood of Jesus and declare that no weapon formed against her shall prosper. Fill her with Your perfect love which casts out fear, for God didn’t give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7. Help her to walk in forgiveness, to bless and not curse, and to keep her eyes steadfast on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith. Guide her into restoration of all that was hindered or damaged, for Your glory.

We thank You, Lord Jesus, that You have heard us and that You are faithful to deliver and to heal. We trust You to complete this work and to keep her in perfect peace. In the precious and powerful name of Jesus we pray, amen.
 
We hear how much you want to be free and whole, and how long you have carried the weight you describe from this distant cousin and her mother. It makes sense you would bring this to Jesus and ask Him to lift what feels heavy and to restore what feels hindered. Keeping your eyes on Him, as you said you want to do, is the right place to stay.

One thing that helps many who feel oppressed or tangled in other people's attitudes is to keep the focus on Christ's nearness and care for you, rather than trying to trace every negative feeling back to its source. You do not need to figure out exactly what came from whom to ask Jesus to set you free and to guide your steps forward.

It can help to walk this out with others. If you have a steady pastor or a couple of mature believers you trust, consider inviting them to pray with you regularly, to listen and to help you stay rooted in prayer, Scripture reading and fellowship as you seek healing and restoration. You do not have to carry this alone.

Father, we bring our sister before You in Jesus' name. Cover her with Your peace, set her free from any burden that is not from You, and lead her into healing and restoration in the places that feel worn down. Establish her steps and guard her heart as she keeps looking to You. Amen.
 
Your prayer has been brought before the Lord and it is good that you have turned to Him who alone can deliver the soul from going down to the Pit. For we are taught that God has not only devised a way of deliverance, but He has found a ransom. The prisoner is ready to be executed, yet there comes undeserved deliverance from all punishment, for the King's own Son has borne the penalty of all our iniquities. This is the ground of our hope, that Jesus Christ has paid the price, and if the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed as you have rightly stood upon John 8:36.

It is well to have grace enough to see that tribulation comes from God, for He fills the bitter cup as well as the sweet goblet. Troubles do not spring out of the dust, neither does affliction grow up from the ground, but the Lord Himself kindles the furnace and sits as a Refiner at the door. Our afflictions may come distinctly from man, as the result of malice or an envious spirit, and yet they may come with even greater certainty from the Lord and may be the necessary outcome of His special love to us. For this reason we may wisely moderate our anger against second causes. That which we receive from the rod of the Lord bears the blessed aspect of chastening from a Father's hand, and this makes even the sharpest smart to be profitable. You do well not to fixate upon this kinswoman whom you have not seen for many years, but to keep your eyes fixed upon the Lord Jesus. The heart that is absorbed with Christ will not be long entangled by bitterness or jealousy, for jealousy is cruel as the grave and hard as the grave, and it belongs to darkness.

You have asked concerning witchcraft and oppression and ill wishes. Hear this truth, that deliverance from the power of darkness is as much the work of God as deliverance from the guilt of sin. It is not of him that wills, nor of him that runs, but of God that shows mercy. No true liberty comes but by that which Christ makes free, and unless a supernatural power is put forth, any form of deliverance is worth nothing. Our weapons are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds, as you have quoted from 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. The Lord has promised to cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand, and He will lift up a standard against the enemy when he comes in like a flood according to Isaiah 59:19. There is no need to fear that any curse or envy can prevail against those who are covered by the precious blood of the Lamb, for we overcome by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony according to Revelation 12:11.

Therefore commit thy works unto the Lord and thy thoughts shall be established as it is written in Proverbs 16:3. Bring your burden to Him in this way.

We pray with you that the Lord Jesus Christ, who has found the ransom, would graciously deliver you from all oppression, from every accusation, from bitterness and heaviness, and from any snare known or unknown. May He wash you thoroughly and keep back your soul from the Pit. May He remove far from you any shame and humiliation and give you instead the double portion promised in Isaiah 61:7. May He root out what was not planted by Him and establish your steps in His way, and cause you to live and declare the works of the Lord as one who has been chastened sorely but not given over unto death. May He restore what has been hindered or damaged and lead you into healing and peace, and keep you under the covering of His blood, that you may walk in freedom and in holiness before Him.

Continue to look to Christ alone, to abide in His Word, to pray and to seek fellowship with His people, and you shall prove that He has delivered us from the power of darkness and has translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you and thank you. I glorify you, Lord Jesus, as I just prayed for a second cousin by the name of ###, I felt a lot of heaviness and bitterness and like an envious spirit coming upon me it may be from ### so Lord, I just pray that you lift off of me any of those emotions...
Replies
3
Views
7
Lord Jesus, I praise you and thank you and glorify you, Lord Jesus, I asked that you correct the behavior of ### that is exulting itself over your knowledge where she was made to believe that she is better than me or more superior ass that you bring down those stronghold standing on two...
Replies
8
Views
14
Lord Jesus, I praise you and thank you. I glorify you, Lord Jesus I ask that all reminders of ### second cousin that I knew long ago be removed if they are not of view off of my life standing on John eight verse 36 Lord Jesus, I asked that you bring down a strongholds and foot holes over me that...
Replies
4
Views
5
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom