We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for deliverance.

We have been standing with you before the Lord concerning the difficult relationship with your mom and the pain, hatred and envy you have felt from her, and we have continued to bring before Him your requests that He would rebuke the enemy being used against you as in Zechariah 3:2, that He would bring down every stronghold and foothold as in 2 Corinthians 10:4, that He would cancel every principality as in Colossians 2:15, and that He would break every transfer of spirits and counterfeit spirit by the authority given to us in Matthew 18:18. We have also been praying with you for true freedom in Christ as promised in John 8:36, for your protection and for your son as you asked for angels to encamp around you according to Psalm 91:11 and for the Lord to lift up a standard against the enemy according to Isaiah 59:19, and for covering by the blood of Jesus according to Revelation 12:11.

We continue to intercede for you and your son for ongoing protection, peace and complete deliverance from all harm, and we also join you in praying for your mother, that what is hidden would be exposed as in Luke 8:17, that she would find no joy in her negativity, gambling and immorality but would be convicted and drawn to repentance, and that the Jezebel influence and chains upon others would be broken. We pray for her full salvation, that she would come to the fear of the Lord which is the beginning of wisdom and that she would come to repentance as the Lord desires that none should perish as in 2 Peter 3:9.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray together that the Lord will set you completely free, guard your heart and home, and cause His healing and restoration to rest upon you and your son, and that He would work deeply in your mothers heart to bring conviction and salvation, in Jesus Name we pray, amen.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I want to come into repentance for calling my mom a whore after she continually was provoking me and calling me names like old, old, that I am not. She used the same tactic on my older brother and he fell for the attack of...
Replies
10
Views
82
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you bring down all the strongholds and footholds over me and my son by my mom, and brother, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5, and John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel the principality working thru my mom and...
Replies
9
Views
116
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the witchcraft my mom uses or used, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus set my mom free from the witchcraft that she has done, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus take my moms heart of stone and give...
Replies
12
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,154
Messages
16,784,838
Members
648,730
Latest member
Nalayrael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom