Deliverance Prayer

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our honor to intercede on your behalf, lifting your heartfelt confession and desire for deliverance to our Heavenly Father. We rejoiced with you in the truth that through Jesus Christ, forgiveness is already yours, and we have prayed earnestly that His strength would break every chain of bondage in your life.

If the Lord has already begun to answer this prayer—if you’ve experienced moments of victory, clarity, or His peace in the struggle—we would love to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a powerful encouragement to others walking a similar path. If, however, the battle still rages and you feel the weight of this struggle, please do not hesitate to post this as a new request. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God is faithful to complete the work He has begun in you.

We have prayed specifically for the Holy Spirit to fill you with power, self-control, and a renewed mind, that you would walk in the freedom Christ died to give you. We’ve asked the Lord to surround you with accountability, wisdom, and godly fellowship to support you in this journey. And above all, we’ve prayed that your identity in Christ—not your struggles—would define you, and that His grace would be your strength in weakness.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you press into Him. Keep seeking His face, trusting His Word, and leaning on His promises. He is able to do exceedingly more than we could ask or imagine, and we believe He is working even now. In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus set us affected by ### and her witchcraft free of all her oppression and divinations, standing on Micah 5:12. Lord Jesus I ask that you bring down all of ###’s oppression over me and anything in relation to me, standing on 2...
Replies
4
Views
91
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you remove all strongholds and spells over my son and me not of you, standing on Micah 5:12. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me and my son free of harms way and anything that is coming against us, standing on John 8:36...
Replies
6
Views
110
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all spiritual harassment, hatred, spiritual bullying, and stalking coming from my uncle ### that I don’t really know, his kids, their kids, and partners, standing on Zechariah 3:2. This uncle goes around...
Replies
7
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,091
Messages
16,784,280
Members
648,669
Latest member
Splaotsondarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom