Anonymous
Beloved of All
Lord Jesus,
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus set us affected by ### and her witchcraft free of all her oppression and divinations, standing on Micah 5:12. Lord Jesus I ask that you bring down all of ###’s oppression over me and anything in relation to me, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.
Lord Jesus ### got involved with man ### when she was still married to another man and he went and divorced her while they were in sin as she denied her daughter from that previous marriage a tried to pass her as her cousin to fool ###’s parents and as she got pregnant to try to entrap ### he didn’t want to marry her she went to a witch to tie him down and ### continued to practice witchcraft religiously for many years to Manila d force her will over things instead of Gods, Lord Jesus rescue all
Of us affected in any way shape or form knowingly or unknowingly, standing on 2 Timothy 4:18. Restore all of us affected by ### and her claimed resentment, standing on Isaiah 61:7. Lord Jesus soften ###’s heart to see the error or her way and gain a conscience back as to the harm she has done, scattering any further of her schemes to hinder or oppress anyone, standing on Exodus 23:27.
May the man ### that she claimed was a bad 1st husband be able to deliver this situation correctly placing the needed order over all the destruction ### has caused many of us, standing on Romans 12:19.
I cover this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11.
In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus set us affected by ### and her witchcraft free of all her oppression and divinations, standing on Micah 5:12. Lord Jesus I ask that you bring down all of ###’s oppression over me and anything in relation to me, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.
Lord Jesus ### got involved with man ### when she was still married to another man and he went and divorced her while they were in sin as she denied her daughter from that previous marriage a tried to pass her as her cousin to fool ###’s parents and as she got pregnant to try to entrap ### he didn’t want to marry her she went to a witch to tie him down and ### continued to practice witchcraft religiously for many years to Manila d force her will over things instead of Gods, Lord Jesus rescue all
Of us affected in any way shape or form knowingly or unknowingly, standing on 2 Timothy 4:18. Restore all of us affected by ### and her claimed resentment, standing on Isaiah 61:7. Lord Jesus soften ###’s heart to see the error or her way and gain a conscience back as to the harm she has done, scattering any further of her schemes to hinder or oppress anyone, standing on Exodus 23:27.
May the man ### that she claimed was a bad 1st husband be able to deliver this situation correctly placing the needed order over all the destruction ### has caused many of us, standing on Romans 12:19.
I cover this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11.
In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.