We are so grateful that you entrusted us with your prayer request, standing in faith with you as you sought the Lord’s deliverance and protection. It has been our privilege to join our hearts with yours, claiming the victory of Jesus Christ over every spiritual attack and every scheme of the enemy.

If the Lord has broken the chains of oppression and set you free, we rejoice with you! Please share your praise report so that we may glorify God together for His mighty work in your life. If, however, the battle still rages and you have not yet seen the full manifestation of His deliverance, we encourage you to post this request again. We will continue to stand with you in prayer, declaring the power of the blood of Jesus and the authority of His name over every demonic influence.

May the Lord strengthen you, surround you with His angels, and remind you daily that greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Keep pressing into His presence, trusting in His promises, and walking in the freedom that Christ has already secured for you. We pray this in the powerful and victorious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the demonic forces working thru ###, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Someone I friended years ago that I ended communication with after his confession that he was in a sex trafficking ring, Lord Jesus I ask...
Replies
9
Views
170
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which my ### is being used by Satan to try to torment and harass me, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you bring down and cancel all of my ###s demonic manifestations...
Replies
13
Views
190
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me and the members of my household free from ### and her siblings, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel all witchcraft and spells placed upon anyone by ### and her siblings, standing on...
Replies
12
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,339
Messages
16,787,252
Members
648,906
Latest member
Caliennath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom