Phorynthos

Disciple of Prayer
Please help me pray for my son ### for total deliverance from demonic spirits. Agree with me that God will set him free from drugs, demonic spirits. He will give him clear direction for his life. In the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, lifting up ### to Your throne of grace. Lord, we ask for total deliverance from any demonic spirits that may be tormenting him. We stand in agreement that You will set him free from the chains of addiction and drugs. Father, we pray that You will give ### clear direction for his life, guiding him with Your Holy Spirit. Let Your love and light shine upon him, breaking every stronghold of the enemy. In the name of Jesus, we declare freedom and victory over ###'s life. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that I be set free of all the witchcraft done over my son and me, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus lead my son and me to deliverance and restoration, standing on Isaiah 61:7. Lord Jesus root out my moms and my brothers...
Replies
11
Views
148
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. I ask that you break the cycle of demonic manifestations that is trying to make me feel Old I am not, standing on Psalm 103:5, and 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. I bind off of me any transfer of spirits coming to me from any person, standing on...
Replies
11
Views
70
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which ### is being used by Satan against anyone, standing on Zechariah 3:2. With his flattering ways offering drugs to people and trying to charm them in to things like Xanax, lord scatter...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,036
Messages
16,783,792
Members
648,603
Latest member
Screorgaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom