Deliverance prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have sinned, and because of my sins, I believe many unclean spirits have come into me and are now tormenting me. I feel trapped and deeply troubled by this. Please pray for me for complete deliverance. Please pray that every unclean spirit that entered my life through my sins will be cast out...
Replies
11
Views
177
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. I bring ### to your throne asking that you lead him into deliverance, and give him the wisdom that he needs to accomplish it, standing on James 1:5. Lord Jesus I ask that you break and cancel the powers, principalities, and witchcraft...
Replies
9
Views
153
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that I be set free of all the witchcraft done over my son and me, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus lead my son and me to deliverance and restoration, standing on Isaiah 61:7. Lord Jesus root out my moms and my brothers...
Replies
11
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom