Deliverance of ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Prayer request
Please pray for ### who is torturing everyone in the house. ### is hitting and abusing with abusive language everyone.
Regards
###
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and the entire household to Your loving care. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention in this situation. Please touch ###'s heart and mind, bringing peace and transformation where there is anger and abuse. We pray for the safety and well-being of everyone in the house, that Your protection surrounds them.

Lord, Your Word says in Psalm 34:17, "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles." We cry out to You now, asking for deliverance from this turmoil. May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

We trust in Your power to change hearts and bring healing. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which my mom is being used by Satan, standing on Zechariah 3:2. I bind off of me any transfer of spirits coming to me from my mom, standing on Matthew 18:18. Lord Jesus remove off of us all...
Replies
10
Views
135
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke anything that is attacking my Dad, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Root out his abusive son my brother out of his house that has taken advantage of his weak health to be abusive towards him, standing on Jeremiah...
Replies
9
Views
94
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus as I have been proceeding in the prayer I noticed that there are red flags to the sexual abuse that may be going on. My mom has my son very controlled he is ### and around the time of Covid when he was ### and the churches were...
Replies
12
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,995
Messages
16,783,150
Members
648,546
Latest member
Stmaraerath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom