Deliverance from mediating

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for deliverance from this burden your husband is carrying. It has been on our hearts to lift him up before the Lord, asking for divine intervention to break any chains that may be drawing him into mediating financial matters that are not his to bear. We have prayed earnestly that God would close any doors that should not be opened in his name and that He would provide clarity, wisdom, and a clear path to honest provision.

As we continue to seek the Lord together, we ask that you share an update with us. If God has moved in this situation and your husband has been freed from this responsibility, we would love to join you in praising Him for His faithfulness. If the matter is still unresolved, please know that we are here to stand with you in persistent prayer. You may post this request again, and we will continue to intercede on your behalf, trusting that God hears our cries and will answer according to His perfect will.

May the Lord bless you and your family abundantly as you seek Him. May He grant you peace, provision, and the assurance that He is working all things together for your good. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have made bad financial decisions, I lost job and I struggle to get financial assistance. I am sinking in debts and this affects my marriage. I.am looking for destiny helpers or sponsors to start a business
Replies
10
Views
210
Please pray for my husband ### for the deliverance from witchcraft and restoration of my marriage 🙏
Replies
10
Views
230
Asking for prayers if deliverance that was sent to me and my girlfriend to make us sick and seperate us from each other I am born again Christian since a child I have faith in praying also some days in weak can't work then almost lost everything still standing string In faith nothing giving up...
Replies
12
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom