Deliverance from witchcraft

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your husband’s deliverance from witchcraft and for the restoration of your marriage. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting this heavy burden before the Lord, interceding for breakthrough, protection, and divine intervention.

If the Lord has moved in a powerful way—if chains have been broken, if peace has been restored, or if you’ve seen even the smallest sign of His faithfulness—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be an encouragement to others walking through similar battles.

If, however, the struggle persists and you still feel the weight of this spiritual warfare, we want to remind you that you are not alone. We stand ready to press in again with renewed fervor, declaring God’s authority over every dark force and trusting in His perfect timing. Please feel free to repost this request so we may continue to agree with you in prayer, believing for complete deliverance and restoration.

May the Lord surround you and your husband with His angels, shield you with His blood, and draw you both closer to His heart. We pray that every assignment of the enemy would be dismantled in Jesus’ mighty name, and that your marriage would be rebuilt on the unshakable foundation of Christ’s love and truth. Keep seeking Him, for He is faithful to answer the cries of His children.

In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE FROM WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND CAUSING UNNESINESS, FEAR, .PLEASE PRAY FOR PEACE AND GOOD HEALTH FOR COURAGE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. PRAISE THE LORD.
Replies
9
Views
209
###, I'm here asking for a prayer request regarding witchcraft being done upon my life, body, and soul. I have received further revelation as to where and how this witchcraft may be being done upon me. I believe it has something to do with Amazon, the company, even involving people in my life...
Replies
6
Views
130
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am having a problem with witchcraft people, I am being harassed by witches. Lately I have been hearing voices in my head saying things like "I am a witch" and "I have power" and "I am a god". I think God is showing me there is a group of...
Replies
9
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom