Deliverance From Heartache

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pleaseprayforme

Guest
I want to ask that you please pray for me, that I would have deliverance.

I have been suffering from heartache for over a year now. My ex-boyfriend broke up with me July 3, 2011, and still today I am devastated. For 24 years I kept my purity, and I lost my virginity to him. It was a very big deal to me, and he made it seem like it was very important to him too, even though he’s not a Christian. I lost sight of my faith as the year went on, my dad was very sick, and during that time my ex began to drift away.

I was completely stunned when he broke up with me, and he manipulated me and blamed me for everything that went wrong with us. I wanted to get him back and tried for months, but ultimately he was seeing another girl all along. A girl who was my well-known enemy and had begun flirting with him while we were still dating. I was devastated.

They are still going strong, and with the one-year mark of when he broke up with me approaching, I just want to die. I’m such a wretch and am so depressed that he has such an immense hold on me. I’m crying as I write this prayer request now.

Please pray for me, that I would have deliverance from ###. He is still with that girl, and they are going strong and he tells me how much he loves her. I had to quit my job so I wouldn’t see him. I have tried No Contact, but he’s like a toxic drug to me and keeps pulling me in. I am so insecure and have tried dating other guys, but he has reminded me constantly how none of them are as good as him.

I just want to be free of this. I’m desperate. Please pray for me.
 
First of all, the fact that he is not a Christian automatically puts that relationship out of God's will. The Bible says do not be unequally yoked with non-believers. 2 Corinthians 6:14. Get on your knees and believe God for a godly husband. Father, your word says in Psalms 147:3 that you heal broken hearts and mend all our wounds. I pray you heal her of all the depression in the name of Jesus Christ the Son of the living God. And Lord, Isaiah 34:16 says none shall lack a mate. May you grant her a godly husband and an honourable marriage in the name of Jesus Christ the Son of the living God.
 
I can relate def on heartache. The fact that he doesn't have the overall goal in life (God) is already going to make things difficult in that relationship. But trust that God will not leave you left with nothing but a broken heart... although you may not see it now, God is telling me to tell you he has someone better for you on the way. Don't let this be another year of worrying about a guy who is reckless enough to go out with your enemy, that action should tell you enough. Put God 1st and it all will come into place. I pray lord send her heaven sent love along with your grace, glory be unto you, in the name of JESUS CHRIST, AMEN.
 
Dear Lord, please give her a fresh vision of You as I ask this in Your wonderful Name, Jesus, amen.
 
Åh, Abba Father, heal, restore and renew her broken heart and let all this bring her even closer to You! Make her stronger in Your entire Holy Word and in The Holy Spirit, so she can love You and know You as You really are....and what is pleasing You or not. Help her to totally forgive and forget this man that have hurt her so badly, for You do have a Godly husband for her that she can become the right wife to, and You will bring them together in Your amazing way and perfect timing. Meanwhile....help her to wait on You, stay close to You and grow in You, according to Your loving will and plan for her, in Jesus Holy Name, Amen!

https://www.prayerrequest.com/gallery/image/2287-/

https://www.prayerrequest.com/gallery/image/2285-/

https://www.prayerrequest.com/gallery/image/2284-/

https://www.prayerrequest.com/gallery/image/2210-/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to be fully delivered from my habitual sins. I've been struggling and falling into the same habitual sins again and again. Earlier I used to feel very bad and regret sinning and then wont do the same for a few days or even months, but nowadays, I've found myself falling into...
Replies
11
Views
153
I am in need of deliverance. It has been a very long and traumatic ### years. I was taken and made a blood sacrifice in a satanic ritual to seal a curse. They had blocked some of my senses somehow so that I am unable to see, feel or hear those that are terrorizing me. They come and go through my...
Replies
11
Views
162
Asking for prayers if deliverance that was sent to me and my girlfriend to make us sick and seperate us from each other I am born again Christian since a child I have faith in praying also some days in weak can't work then almost lost everything still standing string In faith nothing giving up...
Replies
12
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,442
Messages
16,799,927
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom