Deliverance from bedbugs

We continue to lift you up in prayer for deliverance from the bedbugs that have invaded your home. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for allowing us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We are trusting God for a resolution and believe that He cares about every detail of your life, including this situation. If you have seen a breakthrough and the bedbugs have been eliminated, please share a praise report so we can all rejoice together. If you are still facing this challenge, please don't hesitate to post an update so we can continue to pray and believe God with you. We pray that God will bless you and give you peace and victory through His son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a heat treatment for bedbugs 18 days ago and tonight I found one on the floor under my daughter's bed I know before I got the heat treatmeat I was extremely stressed out about it and I have a newborn now I just don't wanna have to go though this again my mental state can't take it please...
Replies
10
Views
124
In need fora prayer to eliminate bedbugs in my house, have tried some pesticides but they keep coming back
Replies
6
Views
172
I'm praying that God will lead me to the help I need to get rid of bedbugs. I can't do it on my own. My husband & I are old & disabled & our landlord isn't addressing our problem. I can barely walk & my husband has balance issues. By law we aren't allowed to spray, but wait for the landlord to...
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom