Deliverance from addiction for ### a Christian. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers for deliverance from addiction to musterbation, addiction to porn graph and addiction to gambling, I have prayed but I can't stop, I fasted but I still can't stop. Pray for my total deliverance 🙏
Replies
8
Views
514
For spiritual attacks to stop, to return to Jesus an to serve God to get out of the grips of the enemy.discipline to read n study the Word of God, an keep the commandments, and avoid anger and set a watch over my mouth, in the name of Jesus
Replies
11
Views
197
Pray for my son ### ### for complete deliverance from the addiction of cigarette smoking and weed and alcohol and salvation for him, also the same prayer for ### ###, Thank you and God bless you
Replies
8
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,307
Messages
16,821,080
Members
651,318
Latest member
Stsoriuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom