I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Please pray for my daughter, ### to sing Jesus Praises for his glory.
She used to be a singer but now Satan is ruining her talent God gave her.
Please pray for Deliverance and blessings to sing and glorify Jesus.
Thanks for prayers!
Lord I pray you will draw ###'s heart back to you and let her hear your voice. In Jesus' name Amen.
 
Ask your ### to say '' Satan I rebuke you in the name of Jesus and His blood. Leave me and Jesus will put you in hell for ever." Jesus has given power to us for ###.
 
Please pray for my daughter, ### to sing Jesus Praises for his glory.
She used to be a singer but now Satan is ruining her talent God gave her.
Please pray for Deliverance and blessings to sing and glorify Jesus.
Thanks for prayers!
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter of ### Years has been demonically inflicted with Asthma, Ulcer, epileptic seizures, face and leg paralysis for almost a year now. she been in and out of the hospital and the ICU. she has been fine after the last episode in June this year after she wrote her BECE. she has gain...
Replies
11
Views
113
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which ### is being used by Satan, standing on Zechariah 3:2. She gave herself up to do Satans works it appears that by intent as she has gotten pregnant by a married man, Lord Jesus I ask...
Replies
9
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,081
Messages
16,784,219
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom