Ilcarulch

Disciple of Prayer
### to win court case, get a job and a comfortable place to stay. To many attacks from the enemy.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I am praying that God will stretch forth His mighty hand upon ### and work in all areas of his life in a loving way. Blessings and peace to you, friend.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My partner ### and I have been under spiritual warfar and demonic oppression for some time but just when things seemed to have been getting better I had what I believe was an attack from the enemy in my dream. Someone I had problems with in the past was outside ### and I told them the door was...
Replies
9
Views
199
Please shed light into my son ###'s heart. He needs to be set free from depression, darkness, dungeon and dragons and magic cards, and to forgive me for his dad's and mine divorce.
Replies
9
Views
132
I request to pray for my aunt ### to be healed and receive complete health and long life with strength. She is troubled with constipation & acidity that she could not eat spicy food and right now she is on bed ridden condition and a urinary catheter has been inserted. Also pray for my younger...
Replies
7
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,656
Members
648,794
Latest member
Eroymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom