Deliverance for ###, Devion for the womb ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Family please pray for my deliverance from Beezulbub and any strongman spirits that keep trying to call in other evil spirits into my spirit man / soul in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
158
My teen son ### can't seem to stay out of trouble. I have tried so many things. Counseling, youth group, praying and etc. I don't know what to do and I am so emotionally exhausted. I hardly sleep because I am just full of anxiety and miserable. Please pray for deliverance for my son and healing...
Replies
9
Views
183
Please pray that God brings deliverance, breakthrough and healing to me. God bless.
Replies
10
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom