Nunsemessa

Disciple of Prayer
Dear lord Jesus, my name is ###, I seek your mercy and I pray to you requesting you to heal my current relationship and bless me and my partner with positive thoughts, please forgive me for the mistakes I had done in the past, I make sure I will not repeat those again and I am repenting for my mistakes and Dear Lord Jesus please heal my partner ### mental condition and please touch him and bless him so that he should love me, value me and my family and should give abundance respect and should forgive me for my mistakes and should marry me and should stay with me forever with utmost love for me as that in our past olden days, please lord change his mind and heart and let him realize my worth and ### should get back to me as soon as possible and should love me and propose me for our marriage, seeking for your help and mercy, in the name of Lord Jesus, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Help me turn my life around so that I can gain better fulfilment and happiness in my life. I have had a catalogue of different obstacles and misfortunes thrust at me in recent weeks. I need your guidance and support to develop an effective approach to deal with these challenges...
Replies
7
Views
126
Dear Lord Jesus, what is stopping you from giving me a job or what have I done that I find it very hard to get a job while those foreigners got the job although unqualified and it does not happen to me only it happened to the whole nation of locals hard to find jobs while foreigners are elevated...
Replies
9
Views
170
Dear Lord Jesus, help me, please. I am out of a job; I don't know which way to go. I am in so much pain; my legs are very weak; my body is in so much pain. Please help me, God.
Replies
8
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,374
Messages
16,787,575
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom