Dear Lord, ### is in need of Your healing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

annmarie11

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord, ### is in need of Your healing hands. Please guide her doctors to find a way to fix her liver condition. Please grant this request so that your servants can see Your Holy Mercy and praise Thy Holy Name. Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in You.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I pray that the healing hands of the LORD will cover her from the crown of her head unto the souls of her feet.

Isaiah 53:5 But HE was wounded for our transgressions, HE was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon HIM and with HIS stripes we are healed.

Be healed, be delivered and be set free, in JESUS name, Amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Lord I call upon you; hasten to me, give ear to my voice when I cry to you. Psalms 141:1
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you please let your healing power to touch my sisters who are diabetic In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
13
Views
211
Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you. Please Lord, let your healing power touch the son of my neighbor, he has been critically ill for too long. In Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
284
Dear Heavenly Father I am in great need of you right now. My son is threatening to call CPS on my daughter and his niece and nephew so they will move out of his house. I understand how much of a burden they have been on him but this is not the way. I can't stop crying and worrying they will get...
Replies
10
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom