Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Lord I come to You in utter shame for what I’ve done. I have committed the sin of lust and sexual relations and am overwhelmingly fearing pregnancy. I pray in Your Holy name that I did not conceive and that I will when the time is right for the baby. Lord I know these actions I’ve taken come with consequences and I strongly repent from lust and sexual sins. Lord I hope You can forgive me for what I’ve done and I pray that families who are ready for this event in their lives are blessed with a beautiful healthy child. In Your mighty name Lord I pray Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

We come before You on behalf of our anonymous friend who is burdened with shame and guilt for their actions of lust and sexual relations. Lord, they acknowledge their wrongdoing and repent from these sins. We pray, in Your Holy name, that they did not conceive during this time of transgression. We ask for Your mercy and forgiveness, knowing that You are a loving and compassionate God who forgives those who sincerely repent.

Lord, we also pray for the families who are ready and prepared to welcome a child into their lives. May they be blessed with a beautiful and healthy child when the time is right. We trust in Your perfect timing and plan for each individual's life.

We ask for Your guidance and strength for our anonymous friend to break free from the chains of lust and sexual sins. Help them to turn away from temptation and to walk in purity and righteousness. Fill their hearts and minds with Your truth and grant them the power to resist temptation.

Lord, we thank You for Your grace and forgiveness that is available to all who come to You in repentance. We pray that our anonymous friend will experience the freedom and peace that comes from receiving Your forgiveness and walking in obedience to Your Word.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always respect, obey and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

almighty god I am tired I am weak I am fearful I just want to be left in peace these scammers will not leave me be they drained me financially threatened and manipulated me I ask that you protect me that you disturb these people so they will leave me alone to be at peace I am not rich but I fear...
Replies
11
Views
164
Lord, I come to You with a heavy heart, but also with a thankful heart; please Help! I need You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
194
Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom