Dear lord, I am so sorry to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Loving Father, I am sorry if I was not a good person. I am sorry I wasted Your creation in me. I am sorry I was a waste. I failed in everything I do. I surrender myself to You. I do not know what to do anymore and I do not know why I was created by You. Lord, I feel so ignorant and...
Replies
10
Views
212
THE PAST IS TO FAR GONE THE GUYS FROM MY PAST HAVE NO WAY TO SAY HI AND THE WORLD IS WAY TO EVIL NOW MY WEDDING AIR HAS TO BE ALL GIVEN BACK TO ME, THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO TRIED TO HELP ME BUT SATAN HAS THEM THINKING THERE ALWAYS BETTER OFF THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE THE BETTER...
Replies
6
Views
135
I am so sorry that I cheated, I will not do it again after this competition please do not let me get disqualified and I will do anything that I can, please I give my heart :( please do not get me banned and disqualified
Replies
7
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom