Dear Lord, I am not losing hope ...

Dear Lord, I am not losing hope. I'm still hoping for that job I have been praying for. If that is not for me I know you have better plans for my family.

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

Eph.6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.​

​

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends, I’m in need of your prayers. The last five weeks I’ve been stuck inside a nightmare that I can’t wake up from. My only escape is, ironically enough, sleep. Each minute I spend asleep is a minute’s respite from reality. I wish things could go back to what they were. I miss being...
Replies
6
Views
116
I have come to the conclusion that The Lord will not help me with my neighbor who torments me day and night. My faith, emotional state and physical safety is at stake. They will not stop or change so I need to move ASAP! Everyday is worse than the one before. I've tried everything. I can't...
Replies
12
Views
95
Hello, I am doing my part to resolve rent debt and pay bills. I’ve applied for jobs since leaving the toxic abusive job. I’ve grappled with regret because the decision has left me without income. At the same time it has left me without egregious abuse at the hands of a workplace mob of both...
Replies
10
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,362
Messages
16,787,456
Members
648,943
Latest member
Keatariorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom