Dear Lord help ###. She’s in trouble. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve been working at ### for too long and I already had a talk with my boss, but she said I’m still a good employee. Please let me not get into trouble and let me do a good job. Would you be able to get the ### job after the season ends at least until April go back to the...
Replies
10
Views
187
The day before yesterday one of my family argued with one of the neighbours. The neighbour is threatening him with law case for insult. But it was not exactly like that. So please agree with me in prayer that the neighbour will not do anything legal against the person from my family because God...
Replies
9
Views
164
Lord Jesus thank you for this day that you have giving me and for the many blessings that it held for me. Thank you. Lord please help me with this. The heart break I have right now. It has been so heavy and so unbearable the last few days. I cant get the girl I like and have prayed for off my...
Replies
13
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,733
Messages
16,814,389
Members
650,981
Latest member
Ruimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom