Dear Lord and Father, please help me to write, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Lord and Father, please help me to write, and I ask in Your Precious and Powerful Name that something changes today, powerfully in this terrible situation here on ### of abuse and cover ups, and that something changes that will help me rather than damage me further. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it [John 1:5]
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please help me. My marriage is ending I pray to you father if this is not your will then please fix it now. Bring us back together now..father if it is your will you gave me my home give it to me and pay for it and make it mind and let him leave so I stop hurting. Please father be with me...
Replies
11
Views
301
Hallelujah. Thank you Lord help me to write exam today and 13th June thank you Lord. All pray warriors Thank you pray for me. Keep pray for me God bless me victory in this two exams I pray for this in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen
Replies
9
Views
266
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom