Dear Jesus My prayer to you is ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Do I have pure intentions ? No. Is my mind full of tendency to sin ? Yes. I am a sinner I am a trespasser. Lord Jesus Christ Son of God have mercy on me a sinner. Hear my prayer Father God have mercy on me in Jesus Name. Am I asking for God’s intervention because I feel nothing in my life is...
Replies
12
Views
171
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me, yet I also come weary, overwhelmed, and completely dependent on His mercy. I know He is faithful, and I believe He is able to do the...
Replies
10
Views
227
Your heavenly father I want to lift up my dad to you I know that he has bitter Roots inside and unforgiveness towards my mother this has been over 50 years now father God since they've been divorced and I grew up without a mother and now my mother has been back in my life since I was 19 and I'm...
Replies
8
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom