Dear ### ###, I need to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

?> Please pray for me. I am in a very dark and desperate place right now. Since losing my daughter to suicide, my life has been one devastating situation after another. I have experienced homelessness, family conflict, abuse, loss of relationships, loss of work, financial hardship, and more...
Replies
12
Views
65
Dear heavenly father I want to pray from mighty move of God and my daughter ###'s life and my granddaughter who struggles with anorexia and loss of menstrual cycle and OCD and insomnia and high cortisol and my daughter who also has high cortisol her mother ### my granddaughter is ### father I'm...
Replies
8
Views
173
Good day, dear Christians,🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 For approximately half a year, I have been facing a serious problem, always hoping that it would soon come to an end... but it has not ended even to this day. Tomorrow should be the last day of my ordeal. I am a mother of two children who previously asked you...
Replies
13
Views
59
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,309
Messages
16,787,041
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom