Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for protecting ...

Tracy1

Servant of All
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for protecting my family and I from covid 19. Please protect ### and my grandson, ### and ### as they travel back from ###. Keep them safe and well and protect the pilots on each stage of their journey. Thank you in Jesus name amen
 
Dear Father, thank you that ### is in a much better place. Please continue to heal him and let him keep well in Jesus name I pray.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I nearly got a divorce, but thank you for saving it and protecting it. We communicate better, we don’t argue we talk, we text, we send each other pictures, we share information, we go to sleep happy, we go out as a family, we do therapy, we share our things, we cook together, we laugh...
Replies
9
Views
31
Dear God, thank you for protecting me. I gave out an internal email by accident. That email is only used for an invitation. Thank you for having that lady not writing to the scheduler. Thank you thank you thank you. You protected me. Nothing happened, the caller did not write to him and she...
Replies
8
Views
172
Dear Heavenly Father, I saw a video that says if I'm still breathing when I'm ### and over that You are not finished with me, please show me the way Father. Please forgive me for my sins in the past, and kindly renew me and continue to bless my family and my cats Thank You Father in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom