Dear Heavenly Father, please give my daughter ###

Lanchenos

Prayer Partner
Dear Heavenly Father, please give my daughter the strength and wisdom to apply for colleges this year. I know God has a plan for her. I hope my husband and I can help pay for her education until she get a degree that’ll land her a job. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 
God bless your daughter spiritually and in every way. I prayed for your family, your daughter's future and all your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Praying for your request and you

Psalm 100:4
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and his name.
Mathew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
1 Peter 4:8

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Luke 10:27

He answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.
Mathew 7:1-3

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Isaiah 54:17a
No weapon formed against you shall prosper
Mathew 18:20
20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
Mathew 18:19
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for your forgiveness again. I may be ###, but I know I still have a lot of stamina left. Please forgive me one more time of my past sins and kindly give me one more opportunity in life. Thank You Father in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
8
Views
388
Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
153
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,117
Messages
16,784,454
Members
648,689
Latest member
Traithiltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom