Dear God, my ### would be left me ...

Arzaral

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear God, my ### would be left me because my mom once had cancer...I don't know if I love him or the concept of marriage...and now I'm feeling heart broken...please lord heal me..my heart need peace and my mind need rest from thinking of if clauses...please heal me I need your help very badly you are my only source of help my lord
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Dear God, my ### left me because my mom once had cancer...I don't know if I love him or the concept of marriage...and now I'm feeling heart broken...please lord heal me..my heart need peace and my mind need rest from thinking of if clauses...please heal me I need your help very badly you are my only source of help my lord

Rom,8:35-39​

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.​

 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Merry Christmas Child of God! God Is So In Love With You.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name
. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Do You Know God's Voice?
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi Please pray for my family and also ### to go back so we will not be a broken family. I really need help as I love my wife and please help me in prayer so we will go back to God to make center on our relationship. We have lots of problems from where she is hiding messages, being secretive. She...
Replies
9
Views
284
Dear God, my heart can't function anymore. I'm overdebted with a loan shark. My salary is not enough to pay debts. I can't be happy anymore. I don't have money to provide for my kids. My husband is thinking of suicide. Please help me now. I can't pay them. I keep on borrowing money. I can't go...
Replies
11
Views
360
Dear God, My neighbors are horrible people who like to do things out of spite. I just don't know what to do anymore. I tried reaching out to their landlord but he doesn't seem to be doing anything about the situation except let it fester. I'm getting tired of dealing with this situation and the...
Replies
9
Views
527
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom