Dear God, my ### would be left me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi Please pray for my family and also ### to go back so we will not be a broken family. I really need help as I love my wife and please help me in prayer so we will go back to God to make center on our relationship. We have lots of problems from where she is hiding messages, being secretive. She...
Replies
9
Views
284
Dear God, my heart can't function anymore. I'm overdebted with a loan shark. My salary is not enough to pay debts. I can't be happy anymore. I don't have money to provide for my kids. My husband is thinking of suicide. Please help me now. I can't pay them. I keep on borrowing money. I can't go...
Replies
11
Views
360
Dear God, My neighbors are horrible people who like to do things out of spite. I just don't know what to do anymore. I tried reaching out to their landlord but he doesn't seem to be doing anything about the situation except let it fester. I'm getting tired of dealing with this situation and the...
Replies
9
Views
527
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,388
Members
648,682
Latest member
Irmaroemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom