Dear God I pray for full time ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My financial situation is bad and I can't see a way out. I'm desperate. I pray that my employment contract will become full-time.
Replies
11
Views
190
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me you’re in this full-time position that I’m working for and please let me get it. I wanna get the full-time position and be able to work for that time I’m needed and assigned after that ends. I’d like to kind of have money to go on this nice migration with my gigs...
Replies
11
Views
178
Life into existence 💯📅✅ 100 Fold Im highly favored extraordinary favor in my life greatlyyy..i get a full time position job needs met that STAYSSZZ urgently that easy for me im comfortable in with that’s a good thing I can enjoy THATS it that’s all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
10
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,944
Messages
16,793,939
Members
649,529
Latest member
Aeleadorelport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom