Dear God, I have a great job interview today. Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God,

I have a great job interview today. Please let me do my very best in this interview and get this position. I know I would work my hardest and help this company succeed.

I need this for myself and my family.

Please bless me in this time of need.

I pray Amen.

With Love ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for my ### and ### mom I’ve been laid off since ### I have a job interview today and I just need peace and clarity for the call and hopefully success I need a job if this one is in God’s will for me
Replies
7
Views
192
Dear Lord Please pass my job interview I did today Help me get the job I really need the job or a job amen
Replies
10
Views
326
God, thank You for this interview. Help me to calm my nerves and the stress I’m feeling so I can be focused on the questions I’m asked. I pray that my responses will resonate with the hiring team. Please, Father, I ask that you would give me favor with the interviewers and an opportunity to step...
Replies
6
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom