Dear God, Day by day, step by step, I move ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Suzie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Suzie

Guest
Dear God,

Day by day, step by step, I move towards the goal of accomplishing Your plan for my life. Every new day challenges lay before me. What am I to do with this day the Lord has made? Even though there appear to be obstacles in my path, I know Your Holy Spirit is at work — guiding and directing my footsteps.

Please Lord continue to work Your will in this time of bad season in my Life. In Your glorious name I pray for continued healing.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God.. Days ago I got colds and I thought it will get worse but I prayed to you to heal me. Thank you God for making me feel better. Our God kindly put in our hearts the calmness, peace, patience, understanding and humility. My last year adversities made me so lost and broke into pieces...
Replies
8
Views
266
Every day is a great challenge for me as i wake up feeling very nervous from no sleep many times & also from the most intense nightmares too Mornings Are Often Soo Very Scary as i never know what a new day holds for me since i have been thru soo much in life the past many years &...
Replies
16
Views
566
Dear God Day by day my family life getting worst. Pls bless us peaceful life and ###.
Replies
10
Views
42
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom