Dear God Day by day my family ###

Sujatha.s

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God Day by day my family life getting worst. Pls bless us peaceful life and ###.
 
I am praying for you, my friend. Nothing is too hard or too difficult for God. God bless you!
 
May God in Jesus name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, will, timing, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Let's Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You God to grow stronger, sweeter, and more intimate as the months and years go by. God strengthen me, and bless me with the spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life. God bless me to keep my focus on You at all times, trust You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all demonic activity, witchcraft, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God You ambush my enemies and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. May all my enemies accept Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord, come to know, love, and obey You God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Amen.

Pray For Your Families’ Salvation. Just click on the link: Pray for Your Families’ Salvation!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer friends. I know that I have been asking for a lot of prayer but today is a very worrisome day. We have major dangerous storms on the way with chances of severe damaging winds and tornados. I am so scared. I also am very worried about a doctor appointment my son ### has today. Please...
Replies
7
Views
138
Life in my girl cat and I have a new day my boy cat CAN BE HEALED OK AS HE WAS LIMPING BACK TO THE GARAGE TODAY THAT HE CAN STAY WITH ME AND THE OTHER 2 CATS THEN CAN BE HAPPY I GET SARS 7 INTO THE COUNTY FOOD IS BACK IN MY LIFE AGSIN NORMALLY GREATLY I CAN FOCUS ON HEALING TODAY NOT BEING...
Replies
11
Views
402
Help for peace of mind, good health, and day-to-day living.
Replies
7
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom