Prayer For Today to accomplish soo much with no fear or nervousness Holy Spirit lead me & guide me thru this day one step at a time in Jesus's Name XO

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

To fall in love with God is the greatest romance.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Thank-you for your prayers everyone...I am soo grateful... Abba-Daddy-God in Jesus's Name please help me get all better again Life has become soo frightening & difficult for me to endure where i currently live make a way for me to re-locate to some place that is very very safe and much more...
Replies
Views
Lord please please heal me permanently from all bad period cramps all period cramps pain rught now permanently never return ever please lord in jesus christ name please please remive absolutely all fat from my stomach hips body permanently never return ever please please make my stomach pure...
Replies
Views
Lord please please bless camera video on my mobile in every way to take truly awsome amazing breathtaking photographes videos and focus to be perfect not not go blurry in any way ever again in jesus name absolutely no no more dissappoitments with any photographes videos taken of me please lord...
Replies
Views
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my childrens life, my brothers and sister life always. God, Thank you. God, I pray for Israel always. God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, I pray for...
Replies
Views
I pray that God you guide me to being the son you want me to be. Please help me become a better father, husband, son and friend. Only you Lord know what you have planned ahead for me. Please be with me every single step of the way. I know a of the times I lose my ways but God you have always...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom