Dear Father This is your daughter ###, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank You so much 🙏, May our father in heaven bless you abundantly
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please help me. My marriage is ending I pray to you father if this is not your will then please fix it now. Bring us back together now..father if it is your will you gave me my home give it to me and pay for it and make it mind and let him leave so I stop hurting. Please father be with me...
Replies
11
Views
346
Dear Father, This is ### your daughter, today I would like to take this moment and pray 🙏 for my grandmother, she is not well, she had a stroke. Please father heal her and make her strong, in Jesus almighty name, Amen
Replies
18
Views
648
Dear Father, This is your daughter ###, you said in your word, 'ask and it shall be given to you' Firstly I would like to thank you for everything in my life, I do see progress ❤️ I see the light 🕯️ and your favour in my life. Thank you father 🙏 Today my request is for my future husband, please...
Replies
14
Views
668
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,671
Messages
16,813,879
Members
650,948
Latest member
Mrfiamar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom