Dear Father My Beautiful wife ### and I ### is

LoveLJ

Servant of All
Dear Father
My Beautiful wife ### and I ### is still in a lot of pain with ###’s neck and my back.

Enough is enough, I pray for your mighty miracles and praise you that this is the precise moment that you take away all pain, all the causes, all sickness, all ailments, all symptoms away from my Beautiful wife ### and I ### and quickly and fully restore us both so we will enjoy great excellent health in all ways and enjoy our Beautiful marriage for decades to come, in the name of Jesus, Amen
 
In agreement Lord, we lift this prayer, may it be received as sweet incense pleasing in your sight, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, please let me pour out my heart to you. Please let me pour out my heart to you to prevent me from losing my mind!!! Jesus please be upset, but if I don’t unburden myself I might not be able to keep my sanity!! LORD, this has been building up in me for a long time!! I need help...
Replies
6
Views
388
I am married to my beautiful wife ###. But before getting married to ###, I impregnated a girl and a son was born. I did not reveal this to my wife until last year. She was angry with me but later accepted the son to come and live with us as a family. Please pray for me and family that the...
Replies
6
Views
215
Dear Father, you know that both my beautiful wife ### and I ### need you, we need your healing as we are still not fully well, and enjoying great health Father, Father, my beautiful wife has a very painful neck, please completely heal ###, I pray for this Father, we come to you in the name of...
Replies
4
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom