Father, my beautiful wife has a very painful neck, please completely heal ###

LJLove

Humble Servant of All
Dear Father, you know that both my beautiful wife ### and I ### need you, we need your healing as we are still not fully well, and enjoying great health Father,

Father, my beautiful wife has a very painful neck, please completely heal ###, I pray for this

Father, we come to you in the name of your son Jesus Christ,

Father, I am sorry, for our sins, but thank you for cleansing and washing our sins away Father, I pray that I ### will allow myself to manage my fears and let the fears be given to you. Lord, you know how blessed I am for my beautiful wife,

Father, I thank you so much for my beautiful wife ### I pray both my beautiful wife ### and I ### will allow ourselves to fully enjoy each moment and to be content in all situations, Amen I pray for quick miracle permanent healing on all health issues and conditions for both my beautiful wife ### and I ###.

I pray FOR A BIG BIG Miracle breakthrough that you Father God will set my beautiful wife ### and I ### of all pain, discomfort, illness, sickness, disease, virus, bug, bacteria, infections, cancer cells, allergies, all causes of all health issues.

Father, I pray this noise in my ear, will go away quickly and forever Please pray that God will richly bless my beautiful wife ### and I ### to full and abundant health, strengthen and heal every bone, muscle, organ, joint, so we both enjoy a full and abundant beautiful life and our beautiful marriage for many decades to come, Amen

I pray my current job as a ### Worker will greatly hugely miraculously improve in all ways and each day, Amen I pray for this breakthrough that I will be employed as Counsellor at the perfect time, and the job will be even better than my job as a ### Worker.

Father, I pray my beautiful wife ### and I ### will succeed in getting our home in order and all the rooms will be tidy and sorted real soon, Amen I pray for all our family members and all our friends and all people in our life, Amen

Father, pray my beautiful wife ### and I ### and our beautiful marriage will continue to blossom and grow beautifully, Amen Please pray our relationship with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit will continue to grow phenomenally and incredibly well, Amen
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
In the name of Jesus we ask you that you give focus to this husband and wife to success in cleaning decluttering and decorating their home in Jesus name. Lift them up from their spiritual sleep and slumber, remove that negative hypnosis in the name of Jesus. We ask that you sweep away all sicknesses and disease from them through praise and worship, reading and meditating about Bible, praying in Jesus name. God please fill up their house with Joy, Dance and music in Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father My Beautiful wife ### and I ### is still in a lot of pain with ###’s neck and my back. Enough is enough, I pray for your mighty miracles and praise you that this is the precise moment that you take away all pain, all the causes, all sickness, all ailments, all symptoms away from...
Replies
6
Views
240
```markdown Father God, my Father, my Beautiful wife ### has lost nearly over a half a kilo, Father, you know ### is grossly underweight, please work your miracles so ### gains weight by about 4 and half kilos in good time and maintains the weight, Father, please intervene so ### does NOT lose...
Replies
4
Views
203
Father God, my Father, my Beautiful wife ### has lost nearly over a half a kilo, Father, you know ### is grossly underweight, please work your miracles so ### gains weight by about 4 and half kilos in good time and maintains the weight, Father, please intervene so ### does NOT lose any more...
Replies
4
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom