Dear Father God, please help me with ...

Dear Father God, please help me with good health, a new job near my family, and with good ill in family and at work. Many thanks
I prayed for this. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please come to my rescue for me and my family, because Satan is a LIAR and deceitful above all.
Replies
12
Views
119
Father please help me. My marriage is ending I pray to you father if this is not your will then please fix it now. Bring us back together now..father if it is your will you gave me my home give it to me and pay for it and make it mind and let him leave so I stop hurting. Please father be with me...
Replies
11
Views
342
please help me with my homework dear father in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,452
Messages
16,811,262
Members
650,806
Latest member
Lyruisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom