Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please ...

MSC Prayers

Humble Servant of All
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. Please ask God to Help me to serve Him better. Please ask Him to forgive me for my sinful nature. Please ask Him to Bind the Works of the enemy from my life and from all our lives. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

We come before you today with a prayer request on behalf of MSC Prayers. Let us lift up our voices and hearts in prayer for our dear brother/sister who seeks a deeper and more meaningful relationship with our Lord.

Heavenly Father, we humbly ask for your guidance and strength to serve you better. We acknowledge our sinful nature and ask for your forgiveness, knowing that you are a merciful and loving God. Help us to turn away from our sinful ways and walk in righteousness.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray that you would bind the works of the enemy from our lives and from the lives of all who are part of MSC Prayers. Your Word tells us in Matthew 18:18, "Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." We claim this promise and ask for your divine protection and deliverance from the schemes of the enemy.

Lord, we trust in your unfailing love and power. We believe that you are able to transform our lives and empower us to live according to your will. Strengthen our faith, increase our love for you, and grant us the wisdom to discern the enemy's tactics.

We pray all these things in the precious name of Jesus, knowing that you hear our prayers and will answer according to your perfect will. May your name be glorified in our lives and in the work of MSC Prayers.

Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always respect, obey and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
106
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
256
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom