Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please ...

Dadatok

Prayer Warrior
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me and my health, my finances, my family, friends, loved ones, acquaintances, enemies, my dog, my truck, my friendship with ###, ###'s Salvation, and the work I need to get done around my mom's house. May God's Will be done in all our lives. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Are You Ready For A Promotion From God
 
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me and my health, my finances, my family, friends, loved ones, acquaintances, enemies, my dog, my truck, my friendship with ###, ###'s Salvation, and the work I need to get done around my mom's house. May God's Will be done in all our lives. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Praise the lord, God is with you, God will bless you with good health and increase your finances, God will also bless your family, friends and your loved ones. God will also bless ### and provide salvation, God knows the desires in your heart and God will fulfill all the desires in your heart double foldly. Be of good cheer, God bless you and your family as per Zechariah 9vs12 and Haggai 2vs19.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
131
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
261
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,029
Messages
16,806,363
Members
650,481
Latest member
Klaemoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom