Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please ...

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please keep praying for me. I’ve gone nearly ### hours without a drink. That’s a record for me. I’m having mood swings, spells with dizziness and weakness, burping and belching like crazy, and headaches that come and go. Please ask God to keep me healthy and focused on staying sober. Please ask Him to give me the strength to win this battle. I can’t do it without His help. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
THANK YOU LORD!!! Carrying your prayer with me ###. Holy Spirit power, strength, love and self control and sound mind over his flesh Lord. Lord Jesus conquer this now and forever strengthen him. By the grace of the Father win this minute into sobriety ###, this every hour, days. Build on the ### days Jesus STRONG. Eat up God's word to satisfy.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
135
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
263
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,454
Messages
16,811,282
Members
650,808
Latest member
Cnteoville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom