Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray and ask God to have Mercy on my Soul. I tried, I really tried. I’m sad to say I failed yet one more time. I was barely able to maintain my sobriety for about ### hours. Needless to say I’m ashamed to say I fell off the wagon, face first into the dirt, mud, and trash. Please ask God to help me turn this around before it’s too late. I’m tired of being drunk. I need God’s help to turn this all around. I can’t do it without Him and it’s looking like it will take a miracle for me to turn it around at all. I ask for His Help in Jesus Name. Amen.
Lord Jesus I join in crying out for a miracle for them, us and anyone else in need. "We don't know what to do but our eyes are on you" 2 Chronicles 20:12
 
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray and ask God to have Mercy on my Soul. I tried, I really tried. I’m sad to say I failed yet one more time. I was barely able to maintain my sobriety for about 40 hours. Needless to say I’m ashamed to say I fell off the wagon, face first into the dirt, mud, and trash. Please ask God to help me turn this around before it’s too late. I’m tired of being drunk. I need God’s help to turn this all around. I can’t do it without Him and it’s looking like it will take a miracle for me to turn it around at all. I ask for His Help in Jesus Name. Amen.
Lord have mercy upon his soul in Jesus name. Amen
 
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray and ask God to have Mercy on my Soul. I tried, I really tried. I’m sad to say I failed yet one more time. I was barely able to maintain my sobriety for about 40 hours. Needless to say I’m ashamed to say I fell off the wagon, face first into the dirt, mud, and trash. Please ask God to help me turn this around before it’s too late. I’m tired of being drunk. I need God’s help to turn this all around. I can’t do it without Him and it’s looking like it will take a miracle for me to turn it around at all. I ask for His Help in Jesus Name. Amen.
God is always there listening and help us. Life needed a person who committed her/himself to God. If you Love God and His son show your love to them. Do all things that He said and don’t do the things He said not to do. Father I pray for your child be deliverance in the name of Jesus amen.
 
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray and ask God to have Mercy on my Soul. I tried, I really tried. I’m sad to say I failed yet one more time. I was barely able to maintain my sobriety for about ### hours. Needless to say I’m ashamed to say I fell off the wagon, face first into the dirt, mud, and trash. Please ask God to help me turn this around before it’s too late. I’m tired of being drunk. I need God’s help to turn this all around. I can’t do it without Him and it’s looking like it will take a miracle for me to turn it around at all. I ask for His Help in Jesus Name. Amen.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord, Help ### to leave the bad habits. Let ### to overcome weaknesses and follow your path in the name of Jesus Amen
 
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray and ask God to have Mercy on my Soul. I tried, I really tried. I’m sad to say I failed yet one more time. I was barely able to maintain my sobriety for about ### hours. Needless to say I’m ashamed to say I fell off the wagon, face first into the dirt, mud, and trash. Please ask God to help me turn this around before it’s too late. I’m tired of being drunk. I need God’s help to turn this all around. I can’t do it without Him and it’s looking like it will take a miracle for me to turn it around at all. I ask for His Help in Jesus Name. Amen.
I prayed for this in Jesus mighty name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
104
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
256
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom